While most people envision a child or teenager with a mouth full of metal when they think about braces, the truth is—many adults are seeking similar solutions that’ll give them a beautiful, straight smile. Yet, the reasons behind adults wearing braces extend beyond aesthetics. As it stands, people are keeping their teeth longer, as reported by WebMD. In addition, they not only want a straighter smile as they age, they want their bite to be better and more comfortable. Are you considering braces as an adult?
Without question, a dentist or orthodontist is the greatest advocate for adult patients lining up their options for braces. While regular metal braces remain a tried and true straightening solution, they are not the only solution. Advancements in dentistry and orthodontics allow for other less-noticeable materials such as ceramic and porcelain to be used, as well as specialized brackets that can be applied to the backs of the teeth. On the other hand, clear aligners are an increasingly popular method of straightening teeth, allowing patients to skip the hassle of wires and brackets altogether.
As part of the clear aligner revolution, Six Month Smiles combines the latest in traditional braces and aligners, providing a cosmetic solution to teeth straightening that makes sense for adults.
What makes Six Month Smiles so exciting and effective? Consider the following:
- The average treatment time is only six months!
- Braces are virtually invisible, as they are comprised of clear brackets and tooth-colored wires.
- The Six Month Smiles system is generally less expensive than traditional metal braces, clear aligners or porcelain veneers.
- Results are easy to predict.
- The Six Month Smiles customized patient kits ensure that appointments are quick and comfortable.
- Low forces are applied to teeth, which optimizes comfort, safety and hygiene.
Your Premier Six Month Smiles Dentist In Marietta, GA
As a comprehensive dental practice located in Marietta, Georgia, Grateful Dental is the premier Six Month Smiles dentist for the Southeast. With a passion for helping patients obtain healthy, attractive and long-lasting smiles, Dr. Leia Porcaro invites patients to take the first step towards their new smile by calling today.
Marietta, GA 30067